These Places Have the Best Food Say the Dudes

Kaitlyn Bennett

THESE PLACES HAVE THE BEST FOOD SAY THE DUDES

Fresh dough is being tossed behind me, peanut shells everywhere. I can smell sweet barbeque on the grill, along with the root beer I always order. There is nothing like my favorite restaurant Texas Roadhouse, and I have a few students and staff members that would like to share their opinions on the best restaurants in Arizona.

Starting off strong is Mr. Mckee. He says that there is nothing like some good ole’ Chipotle.

Fun fact, Mr. Mckee actually used to work at Chipotle, so I bet he can tell you all the best items on their menu.

Next up is Physical Education teacher Ms. McDonald. She says that her favorite restaurant is Pita Jungle for there hummus trio and Island Palmer drink. “I usually eat out twice a month,” Ms. Mcdonald says.

Keeping this show on the road is Science teacher Ms. Parrott, who says she doesn’t really have a favorite place to dine, but she LOVES supporting small business when she can. For example, one of the places she referenced is Bottega, an Italian pizzeria restaurant. “They have some of the best homemade pasta,” Ms. Parrott said.

Now switching to the student section we have some Greenway peers looking to top off the leaderboard.

Sophomore Jenna Musselwhite says that there is no competition when McDonalds is a contestant although Freshman Taylor Borup could beg to differ. “Burger King has to be the winner,” Borup said.

Well, so far we have 6 restaurants in the running for the big title.

Texas Roadhouse is known for its laid-back atmosphere, huge proportions, and low prices. Plus, they serve high-quality steak in every cut you can imagine. Their service is also impeccable.

Chipotle is an American restaurant chain that serves a simple menu of Mexican-inspired food. The company is known for its commitment to offering fresh meal items and sourcing ingredients from ethically minded suppliers.

Pita Jungle is represented by their varied menu, great food, great staff, and clean/friendly environment. Their hummus dishes are a favorite among people who crave a spread that differs from traditional Western spreads.

Bottega’s fresh and non-GMO ingredients make it one of the best authentic Italian Restaurants in Arizona. It’s not every day you come across one.

McDonalds is an American fast food company, widely understood for their delicious hamburgers, cheeseburgers, and french fries. They feature chicken products, breakfast items, soft drinks, milkshakes, wraps, and desserts.

Last but certainly not least, Burger King. Burger King stands by their premium ingredients, signature recipes, and family-friendly dining experiences. Their menu consists of burgers, chicken nuggets, and fries. There are also some unique options including tacos, french toast, and veggie burgers.

Well, I think this leaves us with a decision…and TEXAS ROADHOUSE takes the win. I guess the voting was a little unfair because I nominated that restaurant, but that stays between you and me. I definitely have a few places I am going to have to taste test. Until next time have fun sampling some new places.